Monday, July 09, 2007

A night down by the water


The temperature got up to the 90's today. Rock climbing was difficult in the hot climbing gym and nobody else was there to climb with, so I climbed for a little less then an hour and then headed down to the water. The sunset wasn't anything spectacular since there were no clouds in the sky, but I found other things to fill my camera lens. I went searching along the rocky beach for anything of interest to take a picture of and ended up finding all kinds of things. Jellyfish laying in the rocks, still quite gooey. I didn't dare touch them just in case they could still sting me. I found an large clam shell still intact with one small chunk taken of the front. No pearl though. :-) Also found an old dried up crab shell.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home